You've probably heard the phrase comparing apples to oranges. In the case of Kaspersky Free Virus Scan and Kaspersky Anti-Virus, the two are as different as trash trucks and pencil sharpeners. They have two separate uses that are nothing alike. Kaspersky Free Virus Scan and Kaspersky Anti-Virus can be a great team for protecting your computer. With Kaspersky, there is no such thing as long-term free software. The only version of Kaspersky that is free and fully functioning is the 30-day free trial offered on the Kaspersky website.
Read complete article : /kaspersky-free-antivirus-review/
The following are some of its features:
- It blocks malware that is newly created by hackers and hasn't been caught by your software before or identified by Kaspersky. Many times, malicious software can sneak by anti-virus software when it hasn't downloaded an update that identifies the malware. You don't have to worry about that threat with Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
- It provides real-time protection from newly identified threats.
- It protects your computer from identity-stealing malicious tools called spyware, keyloggers, screen capture and phishing.
- The software frequently updates so that it can run more efficiently. These updates are small, so they don't drag down your computer's speed while they are downloading.
- The gamer mode allows the software to run silently in the background while you work on presentations, play games or watch movies. This means that you don't need to worry about alerts downsizing your window when you're right in the middle of something.